Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A great book

My favorite author, by far, is Sophie Kinsella - she never lets me down. I have a hard time picking up a book by any other author because I am scared it might just waste my time.

Around thanksgiving, Jaci gave me a book called "Save Karyn". It seemed very similar to the Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic series so I figured I would give it a try. It was GREAT! It is a true store about a woman who moves from Chicago to New York, gets in to a lot of debt and .... I'm not going to ruin it. I think I had an even stronger attachment to the book because of her hilarious take on all the issues people who move to Manhattan deal with. It was so funny that I was laughing out loud throughout the entire story and stayed up much later than necessary because I lost track of time. Bringing it to my friend, Jen, to read next - she will love it too!

http://www.prettyinthecity.com/save-karyn/

Next book on my list - Sophie Kinsella's new book, I've got your number.



No comments:

Post a Comment